Barcelona & Pilarski, P.A. offers a full range of services involving estate and trust planning, administration and taxation. John L. Pilarski has practiced in this field since 1995 in Lee County, Florida.
Our estate planning services range from preparation of simple estate plans typically consisting of a will, durable power of attorney, designation ofhealth care surrogate, and living will to plans for families with minorchildren naming custodians and guardians to more sophisticated plans utilizing revocable and irrevocable trusts or business entities.
John L. Pilarski also represents individual clients and corporate fiduciaries (banks or trust companies) in probate or guardianship proceedings or inthe trust administration process. These services often include the preparation of federal estate or gift tax returns.
Everybody’s needs are different, so we don’t have a set fee schedule. We know that everyone worries about the cost, so we try to make the estate planning process simple. Here is how it works. After you contact us:
- We will send you a questionnaire (click here to request one by email).
- We will set up a consultation in which we can discuss your needs and concerns. That consultation will cost $150.
- During the consultation, we will determine what documents you need or want and what the cost will be.
- The consultation fee will be applied toward the total cost.
- Usually, the documents are ready to be signed in a follow up conference in one to two weeks.
- You leave with the documents you need and an understanding of what they mean.
Click here to request a questionnaire or schedule a consultation.
Click here for a summary of common estate planning documents and terminology.
Click here for a discussion of the special estate planning needs of families with minor children.
Click here for a look at how trusts may fit your needs.
Click here to learn about the status of the Federal Estate Tax and how it may affect your estate plan and also to examine some news and planning ideas.